Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Guess who's back?!

Hey blogger world  I'm back 😱

So the last time I posted it was right before I went to my cousins wedding in Mexico! Boy was that trip amazing!! But I completely went off track and struggled to get back in the swing of things when I met this guy😭!! I always think how he ruined my life but he didn't! I ended up getting pregnant and now am a proud single mother of a 3 month old baby boy!!! Not only has that changed but so has my job situation I no longer have 2 jobs or any jobs in that matter 😩

So I've been back on track for about 5 weeks and have lost a total of 9.8lbs I've noticed since having a baby it's really hard to lose weight!!! But I also have lost my pregnancy weight before I started back on track so right before I had my son I was 303 now I'm 272.4 before I got pregnant I weighed 281... But now I'm ready to pick up the pieces and move on as a 26 year old mom!!

I just wanted to share with you guys I did my first breast cancer awareness 5k and I brought my son with me we had a great time I'm really starting to like walking but for some reason whenever I hit 40 minutes on the treadmill I always get blisters and it's only the treadmill that does this to me!! Ugh idk what it is!

So I'm back and now don't only have myself I'm doing this for I have my son!

Carbaholicmama!

No comments:

Post a Comment